Eagle Transmission Services is the premier automatic automobile transmission repair shop in Rochester New York. As our name suggest we specialize in Automatic Transmission car Repairs, Automotive Transmission car Repair, Manual Transmission Repair.
At Eagle Transmission Services, we not only specialize in automatic and manual transmission repairs, but we also provide servicing for all kinds of mechanical repairs for automobiles of all types. The highly trained team of professionals at Eagle Transmission Services has extensive experience and knowledge to diagnose and repair faulty mechanical problems. Our certified technicians work to provide repairs of high quality at affordable costs for the customers. Regardless whether they are automatic or manual, transmissions are an integral part of your vehicle. In addition to getting preventive maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, engine tune-ups, every car owner should consider having their vehicle’s transmission checked. Costly transmission repairs can be easily avoided when you diagnose problems earlier on.
There are many signs that car owners should look into which could indicate signs of transmission problems.
- Slippage: This is noticed when the engine RPM increases but the vehicle speed does not increase
- Rough shifting: This occurs when a car comes to a stop, but it seems to want to keep moving. As a result the car stalls.
- Delay in movement: This occurs when the vehicle stalls for a second or two before moving after you put the vehicle into drive.
- Engine dashboard light: Engine warning lights are never a good sign. A failing transmission can trigger the “Check engine” lights.
- Stains: These are stains of liquid that you notice when your car is parked and there is a stream of fluid leaking from beneath.
- Sounds: Any time when you are driving and there are grinding sounds or any other strange sounds that are not present when the
- car is idle could be signs of transmissions issues.